The latest edition of ICE, The News Bulletin of the International Glaciological Society contains a summary of the large amount of glaciological work that is going in Chile, and you can download the pdf here. There is research being carried out on all kinds of glaciers from the icesheets of Patagonia, through the volcanoes in the Lake District, to the the numerous rockglaciers of the central belt and the tiny glaciers of the north.
Search this website
- Habilitation Thesis
- Imposter syndrome and nurturing work envionments
- Book about glacier research on Vernagtferner
- Records of loss and the left behind
- The practice of my science
- Glaciers on Mt Kenya
- Glaciers of the Arid Andes
- System change not climate change
- JIRP presence at the AGU meeting
- Timelapse images of Lewis glacier
- Extending the 2-mile time machine*: where is the oldest ice?
- Sub-debris melt model intercomparison
- Class infographics on components of the cryosphere
- Mapping supraglacial debris cover
- How do you feel about climate change?
- Girls on Ice Austria
- European Geosciences Union 2019
- Turbulence measurements over debris-covered ice
- Alpine Glaciology Meeting 2019 report
- Greta Thunberg
- MSc literature seminar
- January 2019 snowfalls on the north side of the Alps
- Continental geodetic glacier mass balances with the NASA Ames Stereo Pipeline
- Kreutzspitz Ötztal glacier comparison
- Peoples voices at UN Climate Change Conference
- PhD and Post Doc glaciology jobs at Innsbruck
- Snowline tells a story on Suldenferner?
- HEFEX/HINTERACT summer of fieldwork
- IPCC SR1.5