Tomorrow I’m off to Lausanne to give a seminar. Quite exciting as there is a lot of research that is interesting to me going on at the Institute of Earth Surface Dynamics where I will be speaking.
Search this website
- System change not climate change
- JIRP presence at the AGU meeting
- Timelapse images of Lewis glacier
- Extending the 2-mile time machine*: where is the oldest ice?
- Sub-debris melt model intercomparison
- Class infographics on components of the cryosphere
- Mapping supraglacial debris cover
- How do you feel about climate change?
- Girls on Ice Austria
- European Geosciences Union 2019
- Turbulence measurements over debris-covered ice
- Alpine Glaciology Meeting 2019 report
- Greta Thunberg
- MSc literature seminar
- January 2019 snowfalls on the north side of the Alps
- Continental geodetic glacier mass balances with the NASA Ames Stereo Pipeline
- Kreutzspitz Ötztal glacier comparison
- Peoples voices at UN Climate Change Conference
- PhD and Post Doc glaciology jobs at Innsbruck
- Snowline tells a story on Suldenferner?
- HEFEX/HINTERACT summer of fieldwork
- IPCC SR1.5
- IACS working group on debris covered glaciers
- Old photos of Tirolean glaciers
- Dye tracing at Suldenferner
- Glacier surface debris in Patagonia – Glaciar Leones landslide
- Suldenferner meltwater stream changes
- Lovely climate communication projects
- Bitten by python